Friday, February 13, 2009

Licton Springs Park



We're always looking for new parks to play at. earlier this week our friend Jen (Emily's mom) suggested a playdate at Licton Springs Park in north Seattle. We met a few of the usual playdate friends there and had a great time. The park is very toddler friendly with small structures, several short slides, and little kid swings. It also has tall slides, a zip-line and swings for bigger kids. It's nice to have variety in the playground structures so the kids can try new stuff. Anza went on a big kid swing for the first time today. As the name sort of implies, there's a low marshy/forested area in the middle of the park that sort of divides it in half. The other side of the park is a wide open lawn.

note: the stuff on Jave's face is wood chips... apprently they're delicious.




1 comment:

Nicki said...

it's a good thing mojave is around to let us know which ground coverings are tasty. I'll have to try them next time I'm there. And I want to come soon. Like this summer sometime. OK?