Sunday, April 19, 2009

Aprilicious

Chele and I love to eat outside when the weather's nice. We had a few kiddo friends over for a pot luck dinner this evening and it was so beautiful out we took the party (and our dinner) outside for the first time in '09. The kids were easily side tracked away from their angel hair pasta, caesar salad and breadsticks but we were able to wrangle them back for ice cream and brownies.

3 comments:

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

Hey Guys, I found you through Emily's Blog. How are you guys?! Well I have a blog too, check it out paulandmarshahunter.blogspot.com

Nicki said...

ha ha ha. Sick dude -- ice cream hair. Bet that was fun to clean up. I can't wait to see you guys! (and eat outside with you)

RORYJEAN said...

Cameron and Apollo and I had such a fun time with you guys. I love your yard- can we trade?