Not sure if this qualifies us for any "off the grid" bragging rights but today during Jave's nap Anza and I installed a solar shed light in the kid's playhouse. I'm gonna wait to make the final electrical hook-up cause the directions say it's best for the battery to let it charge for a full day the first time. After it was installed I realized that putting it lower so the kids could turn it on and off would have been wise. Maybe I'll move it. 

Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Neato. That shed is so cool.
Careful. If you turn into too much of a treehugger, Shawn' won't be your friend.
So, I'm so curious, how is it working?
Kim Barlow
Super duper cool dude!! Will you put solar lights in my tumbleweed mini home when we build it in the backyard?
Post a Comment